|Abstract Submission Opens
||8 August 2022
|Abstract Submission Deadline
||20 September 2022
||25 September 2022 onwards
Topics: Program Strands
When entering your abstract information, you will be asked to choose one of conference programs strands which is appropriate with your abstract. The topic is as following:
- Chemoembolization in HCC
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Hemodialysis Intervention
- Oncologic Intervention
- Tumor Ablation
- Biopsy / Aspiration
- All Catheter Drainages
- Artificial Intelligence in IR
- Others: Radiation Protection in IR, Patient Care, Innovation in IR, etc.
Abstract Submission Guideline
1. All abstracts must be submitted in English. For nurse / IR nurse and technician / IR technician can submit abstract in English or Thai.
2. The title should be indicated in the abstract content, maximum 60 words in English and 120 words in Thai. Company or trade names, special symbols, characters and uncommon abbreviations are not permitted.
3. Scientific body must not exceed 250 words in English or 500 words in Thai. Required points are Introduction, Objective, Method, Result and Conclusion.
4. Please do not include references, acknowledgements, graphics, tables or figures in your abstract.
5. For nurse / IR nurse and technician / IR technician who submit the abstract in Thai, please also upload your abstract file in pdf.
6. Abstracts should contain original materials that have not been published, presented at or submitted to another international meeting at the time of submission. However, abstracts presented at or submitted to, local meetings will be considered. If applicable, the abstract should state: “This research has been approved by an ethical committee”.
7. Only online submissions are accepted.
8. Authors can submit multiple abstracts.
9. Approval must be obtained from all co-authors listed on the abstract.
10. Authors should not use posters or oral presentations to sell products or services.
11. The abstract can be submitted and edited until the abstract submission deadline. All submitter will receive an abstract submission confirmation email after submission.
12. All accepted abstracts will be fully waived for registration fee.
For Interventional Radiologist / Other Doctors
All abstracts will be evaluated and judged by TSVIR 2022 Scientific Committee. The 10 scientific papers will be selected; the top scores of 5 scientific papers will be selected to present as oral presentation and the rest of 5 papers will be presented as electronic poster presentation.
For Nurse/ IR nurse and Technician/ IR technician
All abstracts will be evaluated and judged by TSVIR 2022 Scientific Committee. The top scores of 5 scientific papers will be selected to present only electronic poster presentation.
The Accepted Abstracts
12 minutes of each presenter (presentation for 8 minutes and answer questions for 4 minutes) in scientific presentation session on 13 October 2022.
Electronic Poster Presentation
- No time limitation in the presentation.
- The posters will be displayed at scientific poster presentation area during 13-15 October 2022.
All winners will receive the certificate and reward money.
For Oral Presentation
- The Winner: THB 5,000
- The First Runner-up: THB 4,000
- The Second Runner-up: THB 3,000
- Honorable Mention Award: THB 2,000 (2 awards)
For Electronic Poster Presentation
The best eletronic poster presentation will be awarded THB 2,000 (total 4 awards; 2 awards for doctors and 2 awards for nurse/ technician).
For the scientific e-poster presentation and scientific oral abstract, please click here for full presentation.